The following terms and conditions apply to Mom Mastery University (MMU), Mom Boot Camp, the Mom Fog Challenge, and any and all other materials and programs produced by Team Keeley, LLC. The author and publisher have used their best efforts in preparing these materials and programs. The author and publisher make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of their programs and materials.
All information produced and distributed by Team Keeley, LLC (including, but not limited to MMU, Mom Boot Camp, and the Mom Fog Challenge) is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in MMU, Mom Boot Camp, the Mom Fog Challenge, or any other program produced by Team Keeley, LLC, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS, AND TECHNIQUES. ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING, TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S, IN FACT, NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL. In other words, results are up to you, mama!
I often use different writing tasks to do my homework for college. For example, I use this one to write my essays online
as creativity isn’t my strong point. Honestly speaking, academic writing is really hard for me and this platform is really beneficial.
The author and publisher disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties. As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought. The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in MMU, Mom Boot Camp, the Mom Fog Challenge, or any other program produced by Team Keeley, LLC. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose. Mom Mastery University © copyrighted by Hannah Keeley and Team Keeley and the Mom Fog Challenge © copyrighted by Hannah Keeley and Team Keeley, LLC and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, with ALL rights reserved. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within MMU, Mom Boot Camp, or the Mom Fog Challenge under any circumstances without express permission from Hannah Keeley and Team Keeley, LLC.
Our company’s entire liability and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy shall be a refund of the price paid or replacement of our products, at our option. We limit replacement to thirty days. All remedies are limited to the United States. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation & Exclusion Of Liability
These warranties exclude all incidental or consequential damages. Our company and its suppliers will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Legal Forum, Choice Of Laws & Official Language
This offering is a contract between you the buyer and our business, the seller. The seller is based in Chester, Virginia, U.S.A. and by doing business with us you agree that this offering is made from Chester, Virginia, U.S.A. and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia and the U.S.A. By electing to participate in this offer, you are entering into a contract.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any legal action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State of Virginia. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Indiana, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chesterfield, in the State of Virginia, USA.
The terms constituting this offering are set forth in writing on this Web site. You hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts located in Chester, Virginia, U.S.A. to resolve any disputes or litigation hereunder. Whether or not you choose to print this offering, containing the terms and conditions as described herein, you agree that this contract constitutes a writing.
This agreement is being written in English, which is to be the official language of the contract’s text and interpretation. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, you have the option to not participate in this offer.
This web site and information contain copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, on in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any Proprietary or other Material.
All images, text, contents, products, and scripts are licensed and never sold unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this agreement or expressly in writing. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Our company reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
By purchasing enrollment in Mom Mastery University, Mom Boot Camp, the Mom Fog Challenge, or any other product or service offered through Team Keeley, LLC I am agreeing to the following terms:
Access to Product
- After purchasing your product, we will issue an email to the email address you provided on our checkout page. This email will contain your login details to access the back office, calls, community, and any bonuses you were offered.
- If you do not see an email with login details within 24 hours of your purchase please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you purchase enrollment in Mom Mastery University, Mom Boot Camp, the Mom Fog Challenge, or any other product or service offered through Team Keeley, LLC, you are granted access to the program for ONE person only. We ask that you do not share this information, training or resources with any non-members of the program. If we find out you are granting access to non-paying members we will immediately terminate your account.
Only Master and VIP MMU members have access to the private MMU Facebook group.
- If you chose 1 payment option you will be billed only one time.
- If you chose to make payments you will be billed every 30 days for the agreed upon a number of payments. If you default on your payments for over 30 days, you will immediately lose access to the program and will not be issued a refund to the payments that were completed. You will also not gain access to the program until all payments are completed.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Enrollment in Mom Mastery University is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee.
- All cancelations must be given 72 hours after the request to process, and Team Keeley, LLC will not be liable for payments that are processed during this time.
- The MMU 30-day refund policy is very strict. You must apply the work in order to see results. Therefore, a refund will only be issued if the student has completed at least 2 weeks of a Master Track.
- Regarding Ticket Sales for Events: We use tickets sales to secure the appropriate outlet for the conference and make sure we have enough resources available for every attendant. Therefore, no refunds are allowed on ticket sales.
- Refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com
- If a refund is approved, all refunds will be processed within thirty (30) days of the request and will be issued back to the original credit card from the time of original purchase
- Refunds for any other product created by Team Keeley will adhere to the policy specified within the program, 30 days unless otherwise stated, but will require a show of work in order to process a refund.
- If you enroll in Mom Mastery University for the 30-Day $1 Trial, you must submit a cancellation request 48 business hours prior to your charge to avoid being charged initially.
- If you cancel your subscription and resubscribe, you will not receive another Welcome Box.
Mentors, Commission, & Referral Fees
- After completing the first initial 12-week Master Track you have the option to enroll as a MAMA Mentor. You will earn affiliate commission that corresponds to your level (15%-40%, or in the case of prestige placement, 20%), on anyone who opts into your page and ends up enrolling in Mom Mastery University. This will continue as long as the individual remains inside Mom Mastery University.Affiliate commissions are paid out after the 30-day refund policy.
- If you miss a payment you WILL NOT receive your commissions check for that month unless you pay a late fee and get back on track with monthly membership payments.
- If canceling as a Mentor, you immediately lose your entire downline. If you canceled membership in Mom Mastery University, those terms also apply.
- If you are contacting enrolled students to request to be placed under you to receive commission, that is grounds for elimination of your membership.
- Your mentees MUST enroll through your Partners URL to be placed under you and for you to receive commission from their monthly payments.
- Team Keeley, LLC does not owe Mentors payments for months that someone “meant” to enroll under you. Under special circumstances, the mentee must reach out to student services to be placed under a Mentor for that Mentor to receive monthly commission payments.
- We can not honor a manual placement if it is requested over 30 days of being inside Mom Mastery University.
- Our Mom Mastery University students are held at the standard that they will be kind and courteous to fellow Mom Mastery University students and the support team at Team Keeley, LLC.
- Should you ever verbally harass or speak rudely to a fellow Mom Mastery University student or team member at Team Keeley, LLC, the follow with be enacted:
Strike 1. A personal warning to cease unethical behavior. An email will be sent with an acknowledgement link allowing for explanation of suspected infringement.
Strike 2. A suspension of your Mom Mastery University account for 30 days. If you are a partner, you will not be paid during suspension. You will not have access to any material on the website. We highly encourage a written apology.
Strike 3. Your account will be deleted and you will not have the option to re-enroll in Mom Mastery University.